Monday, February 16, 2009

Music & Bees

So some friends and I were at Applebee's the other day and we had a delightful conversation about music. The topic was then and is now, if you had to refer only one album for any given artist or group what would that album be. Let's proceed!

Radiohead - OK Computer
Led Zeppelin - III
Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here
Coheed & Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV
The Mars Volta - Frances the Mute
Primus - Sailing the Seas of Cheese
Muse - Absolution
Ryan Adams - Easy Tiger
Sufjan Stevens - Come On, Feel the Illinois
David Bowie - The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars
Stone Temple Pilots - Core
Rage Against the Machine - Evil Empire
Weezer - Blue Album
Miles Davis - Kind of Blue
Dave Brubeck - Time Out
Vince Guaraldi - Jazz Impressions of Black Orpheus
Otis Redding - Pain in My Heart
Coldplay - Parachutes
Tripping Daisy - I Am An Elastic Firecracker
Pearl Jam - Ten
John Mayer - Continuum
Beck - Guero
Incubus - Morning View
Nick Drake - Pink Moon
The Beatles - White Album
G. Love & the Special Sauce - G. Love & the Special Sauce
Wilco - A Ghost Is Born
Toadies - Rubberneck
M. Ward - Post War
Don Williams - I Believe In You
Damien Rice - O
Audioslave - Audioslave
Depeche Mode - Ultra
The Cardigans - First Band on the Moon
Death Cab for Cutie - Transatlantism
John Coltrane - A Love Supreme
Michael Jackson - Off the Wall
The Flaming Lips - At War with the Mystics

That's it for now...

3 comments:

  1. Well-constructed list, Barrenness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think this is a complete list...I mean, I for one have lots more bands in my ipod.

    Also, I think Radiohead should be "In Rainbows"
    (it's the best to make out to)

    ReplyDelete