Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ah crap!

Thanks to Pickle-- here is my offer and request to you. Heaven help me.

Lucky you! The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year. {might be a little while}
4. You will have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry or maybe even some creation I haven't even invented yet (but Heaven knows it will most likely be totally fabulous and creative... :). I may draw or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!

* *Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!* *

7 comments:

  1. I will make something for you- you make something for me. Trade! No quilts involved. I will help you with that Pro-Bono.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A. Do you know 5 people??
    B. Are you really gonna check up on us if we don't re-post this?? I mean I have blog standards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zachary-made items are usually quality items. I think I still have my colored paperclip flower from 11th grade somewhere, if that's not quality, I don't know what is? I'll take your challenge Sir!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn, guy. I really really truly with all my heart mean no offense with this. But we've got the exact same name, and, by a colossally mind-boggling and unbelievable coincidence, we’re from the same town (SLC) apparently. Or at least you’re now living in the town I am from. Anyway, you’re a loose handful of years younger than I… but I gotta tell you… this blog is sorta weirding me out. I’m all for expressing your creativity and all that – and your logo is quite clever… and you have great taste in music… and your Omens and Wonders post was quite thoughtful… but can you send me some love and put up a disclaimer… middle name… something… maybe write a post about how I’m not you and you’re not me. Sounds like a good topic. It’s freaky. Plus, I tend to enjoy long words – no matter that I can’t typically use them very well myself. No harm really, it’s funny more than anything. However, if you start posting whacky right wing political stuff (not that you would) or other distasteful propaganda then I’m going to feel pretty dirty.
    I honestly never thought I’d run into this… it’s really quite amazing. Anyway, were you by chance named after Ringo Star’s kid? As in – your father had a slight penchant for the Beatles in the 70s (or 80s in your case)? At any rate – good luck with things. I understand blogs are a lot like Lou Dobbs, you get bored of them pretty quick. But either way - let’s keep our name outta the mud, ok? Cheers mate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Disclaimer: ... *gobsmacked*

    ReplyDelete