Friday, January 30, 2009

I got to thinkin'

So I got to a thinkin' today, (after I finished feeding the stupid office cat) do you think we will ever switch people food to something like cat food? Not like in taste or anything like that. I mean like in the movies. Any movie that takes place in the future humanity has switched to a simple unitary style of food. Like some goop that has little flavor but the perfect amount of calories, fats, sugars, and carbs (etc) that you'd need for the day. Maybe breakfast will be orange colored, lunch will be blue, and dinner will be green. I hope that day never comes because I doubt Doritos would survive the cut. Sad future.

3 comments:

  1. Or maybe the future will have little packets that you zap in the microwave for 2 seconds and it turns into a big turkey dinner or french fries! I could live with that. I like things instantaneous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Granola-like loafs of multi-vitamins with zero taste. Thats what I see. I am not looking forward to it.

    Stop writing about cats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ACK!!!! SOYLENT GREEN!!! CEASE THIS TALK IMMEDIATELY!!

    ReplyDelete